Here are some questions that I have for anyone who is willing to answer.
1. Why is it acceptable for people to love Barack Obama, despite his lack of executive experience, because he’s a great orator, but not for people to like Sarah Palin because she has speaking skills and executive experience?
2. Why do men dress down on the campaign trail, but women still dress up?
3. I am pro-life, but I don’t think that Roe vs Wade should be overturned. Does that make me conflicted or logical?
4. Why can’t creationism and evolution be taught in schools? If Christians believe so deeply in creationism, they shouldn’t be threatened by evolution. It everyone else believes so deeply in evolution, they shouldn’t be threatened by creationism. Maybe parents need to take an active role in their children’s education rather than allowing a teacher to do all of the educating.
5. Why are so many women who supposedly want to have a career and family so threatened by Sarah Palin? Maybe I’m naive, but she seems more balanced than everyone’s girl Hilary Clinton is.
6. Does anyone else thing that hacking into someone’s personal email is a crime? Why aren’t more people outraged? And, for the record, I think that the founding fathers were ROLLING OVER IN THEIR GRAVES WHEN THE CONSTITUTION WAS INVOKED DEFENDING THAT HORRIBLE WEBSITE FOR POSTING THE EMAILS. THAT WEBSITE IS A BOIL ON THE BUTT FACE OF THE UNITED STATES.
I think that’s enough. Chew on that. Please…talk back.