Hello there! Long time, no blog, right?
Well, tis the new year…and hopefully a lot of reading material for the few of you who having been sitting on the edge of your seat awaiting me to put my fingers to the keyboard of my laptop.
What’s new? Well, it’s been so long since I’ve written, I don’t know where to start. I don’t even know if I have any followers at this point. If not, we’ll start fresh 🙂
I have a few goals for this year. I refuse to call them resolutions because resolutions generally fall to the wayside faster than you can say January. Here are a few things that I want to accomplish:
- One round of Core de Force with the 2.0 workouts
- One round of Core de Force with the deluxe workouts
- Hammer and Chisel from start to finish
- Build my wine business to the point that I can take a real vacation and pay everything in cash. (Yup…a wine business. Don’t worry–you’ll learn more about wine than you ever wanted to learn!)
- Find a church here in Philly so that I can delete “church-phobic” off my about me section.
So, what’s new with you? Are you still there? Talk to me! I promise, I shan’t be a stranger any longer!