It’s only been five days since I last blogged, but it seems like a lifetime ago. Here are my life updates in bullet form.
- Pray for my aunt, my uncle and for me. My uncle’s mom is not doing well at all. Her name is Nancy. When I lived with my aunt, Nancy and I became really close. I love her as much as I love my own grandmothers. She had open heart surgery last week, had a stroke sometime in the last week, can move her legs but not her upper body. It’s looking really bad for her.
- Last week was a very long week, but I learned some really good life lessons. I am working daily on applying them to my life.
- It’s a really small world. Tonight, while eating at my favorite Korean restaurant, I met one of my mom’s friends. I didn’t realize it until I was driving home.
- I’m not really good at loving God the way that I want to. Tonight, I remembered that I have to look for Him in the small things, as well as in the big things. He is in control.
- I need a me in my life. I need someone to encourage me to do the things that I dream of doing: having my own business (with more than one client, not that I don’t love my current client;) writing a book; traveling the world; public speaking/preaching;
- I don’t have a lot of friends, but I value the ones I have more than gold. The value of a text message has increased exponentially recently.
- I need to blog more frequently.
- I’m moving May 15 into my new place. It’s a great location. I am completely humbled by the people who are supporting me in my move.
- I’ve enjoyed the time that my parents were away, but I kind of miss my mom and dad.
That’s about it for me. What going on in your life? Talk to me!